Thanks to modern technology and medical breakthroughs, we now have more capabilities than ever before at helping those with medical related issues overcome their problems. At Shine Dental Associates, we proudly offer mini dental implants to patients, and have seen for ourselves just how important they can be to someone’s life.
Of course, traditional dentures and crowns are still used in dental procedures. But there are several very good reasons that highlight why dental implants are a better choice. They offer a tremendous amount of assistance to those who want a better smile, and have benefits over traditional dentures as well. Here are five of the main ones:
• Permanent – Unlike traditional dentures, implants are permanent. That means that once they’re placed you don’t have to worry about them falling out when you’re eating or just going through your day. This makes them far more convenient – they essentially become new teeth for you.
• Appearance – Implants are molded to fit your mouth perfectly and to look natural. They’ll be impossible to differentiate from your real teeth and even the color will match. Nobody will be able to tell that they’re different.
• Maintenance and Cleaning – Since implants are placed directly into your jaw just like real teeth, you care for them in the same way. There’s no need to remove and clean or soak them – regular brushing and flossing are the keys to keeping them in the best shape possible. This adds a layer of convenience to the implants that can’t be ignored.
• Recovery – Thanks to improving technologies and procedures, mini dental implants can be placed very quickly and allow you very short recovery times. You’ll be able to get back to your normal life much faster than was possible with the older, larger implants.
• Affordability – Just as the technologies have brought down recovery times and pain levels, they’ve also helped reduce the costs of dental implants dramatically. Today, mini dental implants are comparable to traditional dentures in price. And they provide all of the benefits above at that similar cost.
As you can see, today’s dental implants are well worth taking a closer look at if you’re struggling to get your smile back where it should be. Dental implants placed today can give you back your self-confidence. If you’re ready to find out more about dental implants and whether or not they’re right for you, don’t hesitate to contact us today and let us get started working towards your perfect smile.
Posted in: dental implant information